Getting to know Jade Audio

INTRODUCTION

If you study the photographed representation of sound waves you'll understand how important the accurate reproduction of signal is to our hobby. Jade Audio provides patented technology to maximize the accuracy of each signal, while preventing unwanted interference created by most cable construction techniques.

read More

Getting to know Jade Audio

design philosophy

The design philosophy incorporated in Jade Audio was to receive the best of the interconnects we had been using over the prior years. We strived to match the bass extension and speed of the Nordost Valhalla without suffering the thinness and brightness, the midrange body and warmth of the Purist Dominus without the roll off...

read More

Getting to know Jade Audio

UNIQUE DESIGN

Jade Audio received US Patent No. 7,763,803 on July, 2010 for its unique design. The conductors are sleeved in an unbleached cotton dielectric, this allows for less than 5% of the wire surface to be in contact with the cotton leaving the remaining 95% contacting air. Cotton is second only to air as...

read More

About us

In September of 2006, we placed our first ad for Jade Audio interconnects. Since that time we have supplied orders to over 100 countries, on six continents, received countless praise from customers on Audiogon as well as most of the other audio forums, as well as our first printed review in the well-respected UK magazine “Hi-Fi News”.

read More


ALSO AVAILABLE now


BOCCHINO TECH CONNECTORS

Bocchino B11L aka The Majestics RCA Ultra pure solid copper/silver plated connectors, set of four $638.80.
Contact us!


Bocchino Tech B11L -- The Majestics

Boring disclosures

These interconnects are extremely minimalist in material. Because of this, the design is inherently subject to abuse and over-handling. We strongly urge that these cables are not used to A/B in a method that exposes them to continued plugging and unplugging. Because of these issues, we are not able to warrant these cables, but we shall attempt to repair any cable that breaks. Assuming the break is in the wire at the plugs, we should be able to repair them for little or no cost. If however the break happens in the middle, we would need to use new wire, and depending on whether it is solid or vermeil gold, shall have a profound effect on the price of repair.

For more information, mail us or give the owner (JD) a call. We offer a fully thirty day, 100% refund trial period, so you risk little to try our cables.

  • Warning

    These interconnects, by design, are extremely minimalist in material. Because of this, the design is inherently subject to abuse and over-handling. We strongly urge that these cables are not used to A/B in a method that exposes them to continued plugging and unplugging.

  • Please treat these with respect!

Guaranteed Satisfaction

If for any reason, however unlikely, you are not happy with these cables, we shall refund 100% of the purchase price if they are returned undamaged to us within 30 days of receipt. We also provide a one year trade up policy. If you wish to trade your MoonTails cables in for Hybrid Gold cables within a year of the purchase date, we shall extend a 100% trade in value towards the new cables. Sorry, but we are not able to take trade ins for the Reference line of cables
read More


Latest News

A fabulous review of Jade Audio's newest MoonTails interconnects.


March 2013
Another review full of praises of the MoonTails published by HiFi Pig UK.


See all news